If you are incredibly bored and it’s too cold to play table tennis in the garage, here’s how to create floating candles from ping pong balls:
1. Punch a hole into the ping pong ball.
2. Run a piece of neon string through it and make a knot.
3. Cut half of the ping pong ball off.
4. Take a tea light and crumble it. Fill the crumbles into the ‘half ping pong ball’ and don’t forget the wick.
5. Spray paint the plastic animals.
6. Attach a plastic animal to the neon thread.
7. Fill glass cylinder bowl with water and let the candles swim!
via Funky Time